Sunday, June 24, 2012

And I am off!!

I have packed and repacked, my bags weigh what they are allowed to weigh and I have my passport.  I could not be more excited right now! I will fly from San Fransisco to London, where I have a 10 hour layover, and then I fly to Johannesburg.  I am lucky that both my flights are overnight, so somehow I need to sleep on them.  But keeping myself entertained for 10 hours in an airport is gonna be interesting or not.  

From Johannesburg, we are there for a few days, we then fly to Port Elizabeth and then drive to our new home at Rocky Road (http://www.rockyroadbackpackers.com). We will be there for the duration of the trip and that is where I will post my next update at!! 

Erin Fitz

1 comment:

  1. I hope this works and you are having a blast!!! Hope to hear from you soon on here...
    --Jeff--

    ReplyDelete